Development of container solutions on AWS
Implementing a containerization system for your application enables you to make it compatible with the outside world regardless of the technologies and software used to produce it. This makes distribution simple and the code lighter, cutting down design, build and deployment costs.
Containers make your applications more secure and reliable. They optimize the isolation of internal environments, making them autonomous and independent of other applications, while at the same time consolidating the infrastructure. This means having separate environments while keeping operating costs to a minimum.
Managing containers with Soluzioni Futura
Our job is to supply the solution most suitable to your application. We will design and build a container that is the right fit for your project according to the AWS Well-Architected framework and its defined best practices, to make it scalable, portable and easy to distribute.
Our team will support you every step of the way to move your application from a monolithic structure to a model of efficiency custom designed for the cloud. We will help you migrate your projects, now living on separate machines, into a single solution, so that resources can be grouped together. This increases their efficiency, makes them easier to share and reduces their actual cost.
We will teach your developers the best practices for containerization defined by Amazon Web Services, how to shift from old software design and production habits, and how to apply what they learned on future projects. In the end, you’ll have a final cutting-edge product that is always compatible with and connected to the cloud.
The use of containers is increasingly taking center stage to achieve quick and effective software that is scalable and can be deployed easily while reducing developer workloads. There are a wide variety of use cases for this technology:
- Microservices: simple way to break up and deploy applications independently
- Batch computing: used to cluster batch computing workloads to execute dynamically scalable operations quickly
- Machine Learning: to quickly scale up ML models for training and inference
- Hybrid applications: to standardize distribution of code, simplifying the workflow
- Cloud migration of applications: packages the software for easier migration to the cloud, without needing code changes
- “Platforms as a service”: to create platforms with standardized management and distribution that remove the need for developers to manage the underlying infrastructures